Re: What happens when someone calls me on Skype while I’m on another call? | Skype Support

Sarah k Alawami

I have not had to go into any menues as of yet but I can when I am on skype for windows the next time. If nayone else has this issue let us know.

On 18 Mar 2019, at 17:17, inamuddin khan wrote:

Dear friends, all of sudden in Skype 8.41 all menues has stoped working!

I mean alt+f, alt+v, alt+h and alt+t has stopped working!

Is it my problem or any one of you are also experiencing it?

Arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence agreement.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1