Re: I think I downloaded the right program and scripts..ordid I?

Doug Lee

The Skype UWP scripts are for the version of Skype that comes with Windows 10 and that exists in the Microsoft Store. Skype 8, which is an app based on the Electron development framework and not on UWP for Windows 10, works on
Windows 10 and comes from the skype.com website. The scripts for Skype 8 are at https://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 11:16:43AM -0500, Randy Tijerina wrote:
so downloading the skype from the website itself, it's not the electron thing?
because when I press insert+q here's what I get.
skype eight settings SKYPEEXE...or something.
so downloading it from the main site was wrong?
call me dumb. but i'm trying!.

On 3/10/19, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friend, the latest version of Skype electron is Skype 8.40.0.70 and the
latest Skype script for Skype electron is JAWS script of Skype electron
revision 102!

Arguing with a woman is just like reading software???s lisence agreement.
At the end you ignore Her everything and click I agree button.
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook:
inam092@outlook.com