Re: I think I downloaded the right program and scripts..ordid I?

Randy Tijerina

so downloading the skype from the website itself, it's not the electron thing?
because when I press insert+q here's what I get.
skype eight settings SKYPEEXE...or something.
so downloading it from the main site was wrong?
call me dumb. but i'm trying!.

On 3/10/19, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> wrote:
Dear friend, the latest version of Skype electron is Skype 8.40.0.70 and the
latest Skype script for Skype electron is JAWS script of Skype electron
revision 102!

Arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence agreement.
At the end you ignore Her everything and click I agree button.
AOL:
charlsdarwin1969@...
Join me with my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1