Re: sending messages without them being edited

Sarah k Alawami

If you up arrow while in the edit field it will put your last message in there. Simple fix don't upp arrow and if you do tab to cancel edit and hit space on that.

Take care and hope that helps.

Take care

On 27 Feb 2019, at 10:52, John Holcomb II wrote:

Wow. So thie skype and doug your scripts work great, but what is this about sending edited messages and how can I stop it?

I’m sure I don’t w want to edit messages I’ve already sent.

Other than that no problem so far though its just text chat so far on Skype 8 Electron Jaws 2019