Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] adding a person to existing call

Actually I thought this broke, that is, you cannot do it unless you hang up with the person you ae on with,create a group then add the person to that group then create the call.. So if someone calls you you can no longer add them to a conference like in the old days. I've found this to be true.

Take care

On 19 Feb 2019, at 21:12, Gary Jackson wrote:

Hello all,

Can somebody give me step by step instructions for adding a person to a voice call? Or, at least tell me where I can get them.

Gary