From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 12:36 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] 2 quick 8.3 questions

Sugar asked:
"So when it says uninstall while trying to install the new skrypts, I should just go ahead and do so?"
Hello Sugar and list.
Yes, the installer is just detecting that a previous scripts release has been installed, so go ahead and uninstall the current revision. Once you do that, it should authomatically let you install the new scripts.