From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 8:15 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] 2 quick 8.3 questions

If you take the time to read the dialogue notice it does not say uninstall jaws, but uninstall the currently install set of scripts. I'm not chastising but I used to do the same thing and my computer teacher drilled it in my head over 9 months, actually over a week, to read the dialogues very carefully and assess what they actually say verses what you think they say.

On 19 Feb 2019, at 0:35, Michele Barbi wrote:

Sugar asked:
"So when it says uninstall while trying to install the new skrypts, I should just go ahead and do so?"
Hello Sugar and list.
Yes, the installer is just detecting that a previous scripts release has been installed, so go ahead and uninstall the current revision. Once you do that, it should authomatically let you install the new scripts.