Re: latest skype

Sugar

I never said I didn’t know or was aware.

But now I need help so forgive me for being a little to late

I am getting ready for a transplant and um, I was kind of busy

Sorry about causeing a problem

Sorry mod and owner

Was just asking for help here but it’s ok

I appreciate all answers and reply

Have a beautiful day and really, thanks

sugar

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

-Sugar