Re: latest skype

Sarah k Alawami

Actually funny thing, mine didn't. I think I had ti redownload or download 8. I can't remember now it's ben a year. .

Tc

On 18 Feb 2019, at 9:26, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

You could have just updated from 7.4 quite easily through the help > check for updates menu

So why didn’t you?

From: Sugar Lopez
Sent: 18 February 2019 17:14
To: Skype English List
Subject: [skypeenglish] latest skype

Hi all

Me again

I have uninstalled my skype because I had the 7.4 and we all now know that is not available to us any more

Yes, I am slow in catching up.

Now I need to find out how I can, or if someone would be so kind to post or send me the direct links to which skype would work for me?

Using windows 10

Jaws 17

On my desk top

Office 2016

Thanks so much for the patience and compassion

Sugar

I also uninstalled skype talking as it was working but now not any more. Frown

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar