Re: just updated to 8.3

Lino Morales

                Que pasa Sugar? What’s your Skype user name? I’ve seen you on Facebook.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2019 3:50:23 PM
To: Skype English List
Subject: [skypeenglish] just updated to 8.3

Hi all

So I went to skype and I could not access my 7.4, so I had to update and I did.

Now I have 8.3.

I know it was coming and I am not s’s’s’scared of it, LOL

I still don’t like it but it is very different but I’m willing to learn it. Smile

I need some beginner guidance please

Helpful tips that can help me figure it out

I know it’s a older subject but like I said I am now just experiencing it and here is the only place I know that can help

Thanks

Sugar