Re: Keyboard support behaving strangely

Léonie Watson

I'm using Windows 10 Pro.

On 15/02/2019 18:25, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
What version of windows etc? I don't use the keyboard shortcuts, so I will be of no helphere.
Take care
On 15 Feb 2019, at 9:59, Léonie Watson wrote:
Has anyone else noticed problems with keyboard shortcuts in Skype today?
I'm using Skype 8.3.90 with Jaws 2019 (January update). For no
apparent reason, many keyboard shortcuts have stopped working today.
Alt 1 no longer takes me to the conversations list, without me first
tabbing around to find the "Back" button for the currently open chat.
I've reinstalled Skype and the scripts (latest version), and Skype
too. Nothing has helped.
Léonie.
--
@LeonieWatson Carpe diem