Re: Keyboard support behaving strangely

Sarah k Alawami

What version of windows etc? I don't use the keyboard shortcuts, so I will be of no helphere.

Take care

On 15 Feb 2019, at 9:59, Léonie Watson wrote:

Has anyone else noticed problems with keyboard shortcuts in Skype today?

I'm using Skype 8.3.90 with Jaws 2019 (January update). For no apparent reason, many keyboard shortcuts have stopped working today. Alt 1 no longer takes me to the conversations list, without me first tabbing around to find the "Back" button for the currently open chat.

I've reinstalled Skype and the scripts (latest version), and Skype too. Nothing has helped.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson Carpe diem