Re: Scripts translation (unreadble symbols)

Doug Lee

Mind if I have your Skype id? I am dlee42. I am creating a group Skype chat just for me and Skype script translators. So far, you would be member number 2 apart from me.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 12:35:20AM +0700, ???????? ???????????????????????? wrote:
I compiled revision 73 in english jaws 18. on the virtual machine.
Launched on the host in Russian jaws 18.
Everything worked fine and all characters were readable.
Apparently the problem is something else.
Sorry for the line in Russian at the end of the previous letter, it was a
message from Jaws virtual viewer, I just forgot to delete it.

"There are no guarantees. From a standpoint of fear, none are
strong enough. From a standpoint of love, none are necessary."
- from Emmanuel's Book II