Re: an atempt to help my fellow skype users

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I’m just sick and bloody tired of hearing about the massive amount of complaints I’ve seen in the past 7 or 8 months. I’m about to exercise the mute posting feature if this keeps up. I read the same damn thing on FB also. BTW, I think you’d make a great mod if you had the time with Sarah’s approbal.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Doug Lee <dgl@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:28:30 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] an atempt to help my fellow skype users

I am not a moderator here, and some of your points are valid if you take the barbs out of them; but Lino, do you really have to throw hammers and/or insults like "Mikey," "suck it up," etc. to make valid points? Not a mod here,
no; but I think the list would do better with a less caustic tone.

As for Skype 7's lifespan, I actually wonder if 7.37 will last a while. I am using 8 exclusively on Windows, but my Mac still runs a Skype 7 version and even runs Clisk, which I use to track events until that ability dies. My
personal opinion is that learning Skype 8 is an extremely good idea now, we've said that loudly enough already in here to make the walls of subterranean chambers crack and crumble from the noise, and what each person does after
that is their own business.

On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 09:08:36PM +0000, Lino Morales wrote:
   Overly complicated? OK Mike I challenge you to install Skype 8 this
   weekend and report to me on Monday by noon EST and prove to me that its
   complicated. Anyone else up for this challenge can take it also. I
   shall remain silent till then unless someone needs help with anything
   Skype 8. Have fun Mikey.

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10