Re: an atempt to help my fellow skype users

Jerry Pryde

Won't be long now.

I'll be completely upgraded before too long.

That's the plan.

Going for the whole deal; W10 complete with new version of JAWS.

Shouldn't be too much longer.

Jerry dude why not upgrade? The installer is a piece of strawberry shortcake sir. Just let it do it’s thing the next time that dialog comes up. What you waiting for Christmas 2020? LOL! Just be sure if you want them to get Doug’s scripts beforehand.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10