From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry Pryde
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:39 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] an atempt to help my fellow skype users

It's a good temporary measure until I can get the upgrades; just enough to keep things going normally until then.

That's really all it is for me.  I still get the notice that an update is available.  For now, I click on the Not Now option.

It's just a helpful bridge to the new version, making things almost seamless.

On 07/02/2019 7:15 a.m., Oran Morrison via Groups.Io wrote:

this old version works beautifully for me so thanks to the poster.  Oran