Re: an atempt to help my fellow skype users

Mike Bernard

You’re very welcome Jerry.

Mike

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry Pryde
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 3:54 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] an atempt to help my fellow skype users

Speaking strictly for myself, Thanks Mike.

This will get me by for a bit, until I upgrade shortly.

I'd expect this won't be working in about two weeks or so; unless someone knows something I don't. lol

But, until then, I can study Mr. Imuddin's tutorial, look at the hotkeys link, and be ready when the upgrade happens.

And, if necessary, get some help from this list.

The way I see it, there's no way I can lose.

So, thanks billions all.

This version should keep things going until upgrade time, even if it stops working a little before.

I'm good.

Thanks again Mike.  You actually helped in the upgrade process.

On 06/02/2019 3:01 p.m., Lino Morales wrote:

Dude I’m not bashing! Like I’ve said and Sarah has said countless times its time to move on Jack. Skype 7.x is dead like Curt Cobain. Its not hard at all to use on Windows 10 and 7 for those who are still on it. I have a better experience using it on NVDA.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10