Re: what's the newest skype for jaws and the scripts?

Doug Lee

Not sure if this was already answered...

Skype 8.38, the current Skype 8 version, is usable with JAWS and NVDA. I also have scripts for JAWS for it at https://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/ and I just now released an update to those to help with a couple problems with
latest JAWS and Skype updates.

On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 03:50:57PM -0600, Randy Tijerina wrote:
hi friends. I'm jumping on the bandwagon here.
whenever I quit when I got skype7....it signs me out.
i guess I gotta update. any accessible updates?
and can I have some hints?

"No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your
right to grow." --Alice Walker