Re: Latest Skype update

Léonie Watson

Thanks Sarah. I had tried all of that except for rebooting. It looks like Doug's updated scripts solve the problems I was having though.

On 06/02/2019 16:04, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Have you tried restartingjaws, restarting skype, and restarting the computer, in that order? I have the update, used it yesterday and it works well with nvda.
Take care
On 6 Feb 2019, at 5:21, Léonie Watson wrote:
Doug,
Don't want to raise alarm un-necessarily, but I think the update to
Skype 8.38 today may have broken the scripts. I can no longer get my
custom modifier key to work to take me to the message history, and
it's intermitant for getting to the edit field too.
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem