Re: Latest Skype update

LĂ©onie Watson

Thanks Doug.

I've installed those scripts with Jaws 2019 and they do solve the problems I was experiencing. The only thing of note is that my custom modifier key didn't carry through and I had to reset it, but that's easy enough to do.

On 06/02/2019 13:55, Doug Lee wrote:
I fixed this last week and recently put out on Twitter a reqest for testing help for this and another issue related to JAWS 18 and 17. I have not posted a proper release yet though because I got zero responses to that testing
request lol.
The test scripts remain for now at https://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/tst1.exe
On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 01:21:26PM +0000, L??onie Watson wrote:
Doug,
Don't want to raise alarm un-necessarily, but I think the update to Skype 8.38
today may have broken the scripts. I can no longer get my custom modifier key
to work to take me to the message history, and it's intermitant for getting to
the edit field too.
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem