Re: Latest Skype update

Stephen Troy

apologies doug, i don’t recall the emaiil.

On 6 Feb 2019, at 13:55, Doug Lee <dgl@...> wrote:

I fixed this last week and recently put out on Twitter a reqest for testing help for this and another issue related to JAWS 18 and 17. I have not posted a proper release yet though because I got zero responses to that testing
request lol.

The test scripts remain for now at https://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/tst1.exe

On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 01:21:26PM +0000, L??onie Watson wrote:
Doug,

Don't want to raise alarm un-necessarily, but I think the update to Skype 8.38
today may have broken the scripts. I can no longer get my custom modifier key
to work to take me to the message history, and it's intermitant for getting to
the edit field too.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln