Re: what's the newest skype for jaws and the scripts?

Randy Tijerina

i have been out of town. I haven't been able to look at the threads. I
am just asking to find the latest scripts.

Go to the skype website nd dl the latest one there. It just got. an
update. And as for latest sdcipts etc see the message archive as we've
ben discussing this very thing. I also hope the links are up to date in
the footers of the messages as that's where you get the latest scripts.

Take care

On 5 Feb 2019, at 13:50, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends. I'm jumping on the bandwagon here.
whenever I quit when I got skype7....it signs me out.
i guess I gotta update. any accessible updates?
and can I have some hints?