Re: ? about Skype on Windows 10

Doug Lee

I don't have a visual concept for this, but I do know that Skype UWP for Windows 10 is not a web-style app like Skype 8. Not sure which was being addressed by the original question.

On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 12:10:36PM -0800, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I think most of us are blind on the list. So I don't think you will
find anyoen who can, unless we have soeone sighted, but I think it is
just a web app inside of an app.

Tc.

On 1 Feb 2019, at 11:32, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

I know that those who can't see, please describe to me what Skype look
like on Windows 10. I mean visually.
On 1/31/2019 9:24 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Works well, In fact it's a dream to use. I use it all the time.

On 31 Jan 2019, at 18:03, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi all,
Does Skype work very well on Windows 10? How does Skype work on
Windows 10?
Thanks,
Josephine