Re: ? about Skype on Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

I think most of us are blind on the list. So I don't think you will find anyoen who can, unless we have soeone sighted, but I think it is just a web app inside of an app.

Tc.

On 1 Feb 2019, at 11:32, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

I know that those who can't see, please describe to me what Skype look like on Windows 10. I mean visually.

On 1/31/2019 9:24 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Works well, In fact it's a dream to use. I use it all the time.

On 31 Jan 2019, at 18:03, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi all,

Does Skype work very well on Windows 10? How does Skype work on Windows 10?

Thanks,

Josephine