locked Re: damn you microsoft!

Mike Bernard

Look Lino,

You may not like the idea that we’re (as you say), bitching and complaining, but you know what? if I remember correctly, It is a free country, and we do have every right to do so. We’re not all technical geeks who can just make a big switch overnight. Upgrading the software is one thing, but there was no need for Microsoft to mess up the interface. They could’ve just upgraded the software and left the interface alone. Do you have any idea as to the hassel this is going to cause people now? I wouldn’t be surprised if the number of skype users were to drop significantly due to this, and if people decide to ditch skype altogether and switch to some other voip program I can’t say I wouldn’t blame them. They may be the largest corporate giant in the country, but it still doesn’t give Microsoft the right to just take over everything. Thanks for the Info Steve. I’ll be sure to check out those links.

Mike   

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:26 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] damn you microsoft!

Here we go again. More bitching and complaining. II swear Sarah you really need to stop the messages like this from coming cause I know I’m not the only one who’s sick and tired of all the cry baby complaining.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Bernard via Groups.Io <mbern6516@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:16:21 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] damn you microsoft!

My computer just upgraded itself to this lousy version 8. Whatever the hell it is. I can’t even navigate through this stupid interface. What did they do to my contact history? And where is the toolbar? 

If they keep damaging software like this, I’m likely to ditch this thing altogether and switch back to using the phone. Microsoft has ruined yet another perfectly good piece of software.

Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s Hiphop, Or today’s slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@skypeenglish.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.