locked Re: damn you microsoft!

Stephen Troy

I think those who are unexpectedly updated and seeing skype 8 for the
first time should be allowed a little jolt of surprise and a right to
comment. anyone who says skype 8 isn't different is foolish to say the
least.

mike, it is new but skype 8 is most definitely more accessible today
than it was originally and you can get keystrokes, tips and hints from
Microsoftplus doug's own scripts from the following links.

http://dlee.org/skype/electron

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-keyboard-shortcuts-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

give it a go and you will get used to it.

steve

On 01/02/2019, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
Here we go again. More bitching and complaining. II swear Sarah you really
need to stop the messages like this from coming cause I know I’m not the
only one who’s sick and tired of all the cry baby complaining.

10