locked damn you microsoft!

Mike Bernard

My computer just upgraded itself to this lousy version 8. Whatever the hell it is. I can’t even navigate through this stupid interface. What did they do to my contact history? And where is the toolbar?

If they keep damaging software like this, I’m likely to ditch this thing altogether and switch back to using the phone. Microsoft has ruined yet another perfectly good piece of software.

Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s Hiphop, Or today’s slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive