Jaws scripts for skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish)...

How do I make sure Microsoft active accessibility is installed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Westfall via Skypeenglish
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 12:59 PM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Jaws scripts for skype

msAA = Micro Soft Active Accessibility

-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 7:28 PM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.

How do you go about repairing Microsoft a a?

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you."
--African Proverb

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com