Thanks Billions.

I'll be trying to get familiar with the tutorial until I get the upgrade.

It might take some time, but I'll get there.

On 12/01/2019 7:08 p.m., inamuddin khan wrote:

Dear friend use my tutorial.

Go to youtube and type skype electron-inamuddin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: lalolizarde@...
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:03 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype tutorial?

Ok, I understand!

Thank you very much! Lalo.

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 1:55 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io

Not to my knowledge, and in my humble opinion it does not need to be done. If you know how to use your web keys with your screen reader you can get around quite quickly.

Take care

On 8 Jan 2019, at 10:01, lalolizarde@... wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone done an audio tutorial on how to use the new version of Skype? Thank you for your time! Lalo.