Jaws scripts for skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish)...

How do you go about repairing Microsoft a a?

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Lee via Skypeenglish
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:50 AM
To: Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Jaws scripts for skype

I can't see which message you're answering, but if you mean the one
about JAWS saying it is not compatible, yes: I believe that one is a
Windows-level issue because it tends to happen when MSAA is not
working properly on the machine.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 03:49:26PM +0200, Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
wrote:
Man you're really unlugky!..
I though the problem was fixed after updating your JAWS, evidently the point
is very complicated.
The worst thing is that even Doug Lee told me off list that this issue is
apparently out of his control...

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you."
--African Proverb

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com