Re: Skype tutorial?

Sarah k Alawami

As far as I know,, nothing exists., but yeah use your web browser keys and cursers to navigate. It really is a fun experience. In nvda make sure you are in browse mode to use the web keys, and navigate skype like it is a web page.

On 8 Jan 2019, at 14:07, Oran Morrison via Groups.Io wrote:

I would be very interested in any kind of tutorial on this subject if there is such a thing, Oran
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype tutorial?

Not to my knowledge, and in my humble opinion it does not need to be done. If you know how to use your web keys with your screen reader you can get around quite quickly.

Take care

On 8 Jan 2019, at 10:01, lalolizarde@... wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone done an audio tutorial on how to use the new version of Skype? Thank you for your time! Lalo.