Re: Skype 7 to 8 upgrades underway apparently

Jerry Pryde

Thanks Billions, Barbuz.

Just for interest's sake, here's what happens when I launch Skype 7:

The sign in sound happens, and all the contacts load as usual.

Then, it signs out, and the update option pops up, with a Quit button.

Anyway, I'll be skyping again soon enought.

On 08/01/2019 3:52 a.m., Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello guys, well really some friends of mine were forcely upgraded since a bit of time, one of them during this holidays period I think...
For those who asked for the hotkeys list, try clicking here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-keyboard-shortcuts-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype
The table also contains Mac hotkeys btw.