Re: How to prevent Skype from gaining automatic focus when a message comes in

Amy Ruell <aruell@...>

Hi,

A real conundrum. I have to check messages as they come in every minute to 90 seconds. I authorize psychiatric emergency admission and I am a supervisor on the team. The problem is, people often use the I am to chat about unnecessary things and there are far too many messages.
Amy

On Dec 22, 2018, at 12:35 AM, Desert Moon via Groups.Io <desert.moon@...> wrote:

Hello Amy,

With that setting, messages will still come in witout alerting you. You need to manually check messages.

Before invoking that feature, I think you need to ask yourself a few questions. How frequent do alerts pop up? How disruptive are alerts? How important are incoming messages? Nice to know, must know or immediate action required? How disciplined are you to check message at a regular interval?

--
Desert