John, Thank you so much for the fast response and the
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Mike in SC
At 06:04 PM 12/6/2018, you wrote:
That is Skype 8 electron.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On
Behalf Of Mike DeZinno
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] down and dirty basics with 8.3
I recently asked a sighted friend to find Skype Electron for me at the MS
They couldn't seem to locate it under that name so they downloaded the
This is what came to me: Skype-18.104.22.168.exe
Is this the correct version I need to put onto a new machine running
Windows 10 and Jaws 2019?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Mike in SC
At 03:35 AM 12/1/2018, you wrote:
- Hello Steve,
- JAWS 2019 should have Skype 8 scripts installed by default. However,
if you want to install the JAWS scripts for Skype Electron by Doug Lee,
here it's the direct link:
- The hotkeys you asked should be Skype native commands, these are as
follows if my memory does not go wrong:
Anyway you can consult this table for more info:
- ctrl+shift+p starts an audio call, not sure if it also works for
- ctrl+e ends the current call;
- ctrl+shift+s is used for searching people.