Re: New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

Octavian Rasnita

You keep telling me that I am a minority, but I don't understand what this has something to do with the fact that I consider that skype 8 is worse than Skype 7.
Do I said that I consider that Skype 8 is worse than Skype 7 for all blind users?
If I would do that, then yes, you could tell me that I am wrong, and that no, for many people Skype 8 is very good.
I just said that Skype 8 is worse for me than Skype 7, and it doesn't matter if millions of blind people consider Skype 8 as good as Skype 7, for me Skype 7 will remain better.

Or did I said that those who consider Skype 7 better is a majority?
No, I didn't. I just said that I just like more skype 7. That's all.
Is that something so bad if I still like Skype 7 and all accessible native apps better than web-based apps?

But no, probably the problem is elsewhere, because you and some other list member I think that agreed that there is a minority that prefers Skype 7, so you accept that some people prefer Skype 7.

Do you like  only positive opinions of other people about the things that you like?
I hope that it is not the case.
If you buy something, a phone, a car, a dress, and ask your friend his/her opinion about that thing, do you feel bad if your friend tells you that he or she doesn't like that thing at all?

I am just trying to see what's the problem with hearing other people's opinions if they don't match with yours.

--Octavian