admin: Re: JAWS 16 (for windows10) and Skype version

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Remember, this topic is closed. Take this off list! This is your final warning! Also read the list rules very very carefully. They are sent in the welcome message and every first of every month!

On Jul 14, 2015, at 1:22 AM, Robert Doc wright via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Jaws does have a payment plan now. Its $160 every 3 months.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles via Skypeenglish" <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>
To: "screen readers' access to skype and its interface." <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] JAWS 16 (for windows10) and Skype version

Wow, so if it won't support Video Intercept manager, then the last vuild of version 15 will definitely not be supported. That sucks because I don't have the funds to upgrade and get an SMA for two more upgrades I have JAWS Professional and just to get an upgrade I have to pay $1,095 plus $200 to an SMA. It would be nice if FS would have payment plans for their customers like GW Micro has. I am currently looking for a job and don't have the funds to purchase that. Oy vay!

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 7/13/2015 4:47 PM, Jeremy via Skypeenglish wrote:
Hi Steve,

Windows 8 also doesn't use the video intercept and it is still accessible and has been for the last 3 years. On a day to day basis, for the average user, the windows intercept primarily prevents the use of the JAWS drag and drop feature, which is why a JAWS user can't move apps on the start screen using drag and drop.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com