Re: New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

Octavian Rasnita

"Octavien, if you put as much energy in to learning the new skype as you do complaining about it, you'd have nothing to complain about.".

I already told you that this is not true. I put a lot of efforts in learning to use Windows 7, and I use it every day in the last years, but I still consider it worse and less accessible than Windows XP.
After I will learn to use Skype 8 I will be able to use it very well, but that "very well" would still be worse than using Skype 7 for me.

Don't think that all the people use the applications the same way you use them.

--Octavian

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

so do I, on both platforms, windows and mac. IOS and android, well, that's a whole other ballgame, but, it's certainly better than it ever was.

Octavien, if you put as much energy in to learning the new skype as you do complaining about it, you'd have nothing to complain about.

On 20/11/2018 05:54, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I don't mind the web inerface, in fact, I find myself navigating a lot faster in the web interface than the older interface but thats just me.

On 19 Nov 2018, at 9:49, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Any improvement is good, but these are small improvements while bigger issues will never be solved.

The biggest issue: Skype 8 uses a web interface.
This issue might be worked around if the scripts will turn the virtual buffer off automaticly and it will use only the PC cursor, and of course, if this way Skype will be fully accessible this way.

The best news is that for the moment Skype 7 still works. Too bad that it will probably stop working soon.

--Octavian
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 7:29 PM
Subject: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

Join main@skypeenglish.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.