JAWS 16 (for windows10) and Skype version

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Robert Doc wright via Skypeenglish)...

Jaws does have a payment plan now. Its $160 every 3 months.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chela Robles via Skypeenglish" <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>
To: "screen readers' access to skype and its interface."
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] JAWS 16 (for windows10) and Skype version

Wow, so if it won't support Video Intercept manager, then the last vuild
of version 15 will definitely not be supported. That sucks because I don't
have the funds to upgrade and get an SMA for two more upgrades I have JAWS
Professional and just to get an upgrade I have to pay $1,095 plus $200 to
an SMA. It would be nice if FS would have payment plans for their
customers like GW Micro has. I am currently looking for a job and don't
have the funds to purchase that. Oy vay!

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with
us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space
and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you:
http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 7/13/2015 4:47 PM, Jeremy via Skypeenglish wrote:
Hi Steve,

Windows 8 also doesn't use the video intercept and it is still accessible
and has been for the last 3 years. On a day to day basis, for the average
user, the windows intercept primarily prevents the use of the JAWS drag
and drop feature, which is why a JAWS user can't move apps on the start
screen using drag and drop.

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com
<mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com>

<http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/>

to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list
password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype