Re: Scripts for skype 7.0.4.0.151

Jerry Pryde

I tried to download the mrw scripts, and it seems to say it's not compatible with JAWS 15.

So, I uninstalled it.

Now, I can't get to my favorites on internet explorer.

It seems to have happened just after uninstalling the scripts.

Off topic, yes.

But, I can't seem to solve it.

On 15/11/2018 12:45 p.m., Michele Barbi wrote:
Chris wrote:

"Skype seems to be updating itself now without any interaction from the user

I would double check which version you are running now"

Ok Chris, thanks for letting us know.
Jerry, if this is the case and you've been autoupdated to Skype 8, watch out because the scripts for Skype electron require at least JAWS 17 as clearly explained on the system requirements section, because Skype 8 configures itself as a Google Chrome window.