Re: Scripts for skype 7.0.4.0.151

Jerry Pryde

Does this work with JAWS 15?

On 15/11/2018 10:58 a.m., Doug Lee wrote:
I thought of suggesting that, and it will be useful to see if installing those and activating the workaround will help; but I don't yet know how likely that is to succeed. I'm working on professional projects at the moment
though, so I won't be able to do anything significant with this for a while. The mrw idea might be good to try in the mean time.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 04:53:47PM +0100, Michele Barbi wrote:
Now that it comes to my mind, you could try installing the MRW scripts, which
stands for MSAA Registration Workaround. Here are more infos on these scripts
usage and how to install those: http://www.dlee.org/mrw/