Re: Scripts for skype 7.0.4.0.151

Michele Barbi

Hello Jerry,
I though Skype 7 was officially blocked as of november 1, 2018, but that's another topic...
Anyway, yes make sure which scripts revision you have, considering latest for Skype classic is 622b, revision 993. Try pressing insert+q from within Skype, and if you figure out you have a less recent scripts revision, try updating it. This is the direct download link for the installer: http://www.dlee.org/skype/classic/jfw-skr622b.exe
Doug, if you can read this thread, let me know if there is something to add.