From: Jeremy via Skypeenglish
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 11:59 AM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] JAWS 16 (for windows10) and Skype version

You shouldn't have any video intercept problems with modern versions of jaws
and Win8 or Win10.

If you are using Office 2010 and above, you might want to dump JAWS and get
the free Window-Eyes available to those using current versions of Office.

In fact, it might be worthwhile to purchase an annual license for Office 365
to get access to Window-Eyes for free. The annual cost for the newest
version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, etc plus 5 1TB online
storage is $99 per year.

JR

E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit:
http://www.bookshare.org/ Need more space, come join dropbox and start with
two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to
you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 7/13/2015 4:47 PM, Jeremy via Skypeenglish wrote:
Hi Steve,

Windows 8 also doesn't use the video intercept and it is still accessible
and has been for the last 3 years. On a day to day basis, for the average
user, the windows intercept primarily prevents the use of the JAWS drag
and drop feature, which is why a JAWS user can't move apps on the start
screen using drag and drop.

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com
<mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com>

<http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/>

to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this
email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

m>

________________________________

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email en_support at skype.net