From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:40 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Which version is which?

Ctrl+JAWSKey+V announces a version number if you type it while in Skype. If
it starts with 8, you have the Electron version. If it starts with a
two-digit number like 14 or 16, you have the UWP version. I don't remember
the
current UWP version, but I know it is two digits and the Electron version is
8.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 09:21:08AM -0400, Don & Cher wrote:
If you read through the messages below, you will see that there is some
confusion about the versions. I'm still not sure if there are 2 or 3
different ones- and if you are correct, it's a toss-up as to which one
I have ;)

Cher