Re: recording calls in skype latest version

Sarah k Alawami

I never actually saw that in any of my skype sessions or windows, at least on mac. Is it not there yet?

Take care

On 30 Oct 2018, at 7:59, John Sanders wrote:

Hi,

Ok thanks.

where do you go to get access to the cloud to download the files?

What format are the files saved in?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

On 10/30/2018 9:56 AM, inamuddin khan wrote:

If you are using Skype 8, you will find record button during call!

It will record on cloud and you can download it!

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

Yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...