a question about multiple users

ken lawrence

Hi list, ken here.  On the out of sight station I have successfully logged into and out of our station account, but last night one of our jocks got prompted to enter a code. We do have a phone number connected to the account so that listeners can landline or call via a cell rather than skype.  I haven’t ever been asked for a code and any code that might be sent would go to a non working number. The phone number only works when that skype account is active. How or why did one of our jocks get asked for a code?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10