From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:47 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] skype is not syncing

By the way, the remotelogout is getting an "invalid command" message.
Are we sure this still works? I saw myself signed into two places, one
of them being faulse but my push notifications beeing true. I don't even
see the /remotelogout command in the list of command when I type the
slash key, just the three, that beeing refresh, me, and something else.
I can't remember what now.

On 17 Oct 2018, at 1:12, Smiling? wrote:

1. Enter into your own Skype account from a computer, via the Skype
desktop
client.
2. Open a random chat window.
3. Type the following command:
/showplaces
After sending a message, you should receive a response that shows you
how
many places you are online. If you show that you are registered in
more than
one location, type the following command:
/remotelogout
4. To make sure that you have successfully logged off from all other
devices
except the current device, again execute:
/showplaces
again and you should see a message with just one device.