Re: Finding the day of messages

Doug Lee

Not sure how to do that; I never saw a link to what I submitted.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 09:49:55AM -0700, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
If possible can you file a link to this feedback here so that those of us
maybe in the insider program can track it? If not that's fine.

On 15 Oct 2018, at 17:49, Doug Lee wrote:

Those headings do exist in Skype 8, but Up and Down arrows jump over them
quietly.

I tried to resolve this by making Up and Down arrows stop on date divider
elements, but this resulted in strange behavior because subsequent arrows
would act as though focus had not moved there.

I did file the following Microsoft feedback request for Skype 8:

Please allow Up and Down arrows to focus the date divider elements in chat
history controls, like they already do for "Unread messages" and
"Conversation read up to this point..." dividers.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:24:42AM -0400, L??onie Watson wrote:
Hello,

When reading through the history for a conversation, I hear the time of
each
message being announced, but not the date. Is there a way to have Jaws
announce the date as well as the time of each message, or to do as the iOS
app
does ad have a heading inserted at the start of each new day's messages?

L??onie.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@... Carpe diem

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
Time is the friend of one who is true, and the enemy of one who isn't.
(02/05/2010)

"Pray devoutly, but hammer stoutly."
--Sir William G. Benham