Re: Finding the day of messages

Doug Lee

Those headings do exist in Skype 8, but Up and Down arrows jump over them quietly.

I tried to resolve this by making Up and Down arrows stop on date divider elements, but this resulted in strange behavior because subsequent arrows would act as though focus had not moved there.

I did file the following Microsoft feedback request for Skype 8:

Please allow Up and Down arrows to focus the date divider elements in chat history controls, like they already do for "Unread messages" and "Conversation read up to this point..." dividers.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:24:42AM -0400, L??onie Watson wrote:
Hello,

When reading through the history for a conversation, I hear the time of each
message being announced, but not the date. Is there a way to have Jaws
announce the date as well as the time of each message, or to do as the iOS app
does ad have a heading inserted at the start of each new day's messages?

L??onie.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@... Carpe diem

Time is the friend of one who is true, and the enemy of one who isn't.
(02/05/2010)