Re: Skype 8 language and prefix key

Jean Philippe

Hi Doug.

I'm using Jaws 2018  under French Windows 7, Jaws key plus F1 twice opens the Scripts user guide, and Jaws key plus Q reports the revision
number, which makes me think that the script is active> But the left bracket sign only Gets Jaws to pronounce, left bracket.

So it's the JCF I should look at, not theJSS?

Best,

JP

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 10/10/2018 à 12:40, Doug Lee a écrit :
My guess is it at some point got changed to something unexpected. You can always try editing it in skypeelectron.jcf. If you've tried to change the key, there should be an MKCSOptions section in that file containing the
assignment. If you change it there, my script code will update all the jkm entries that use it when you next switch focus back into Skype.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:24:00AM +0200, Jean Philippe wrote:
Hi Doug and all,

I just installed Skype eight and its corresponding script. Still under French
Windows 7, it works okay but I cannot use the prefix key nor can I change it.
The scripts seem to be well installed, as insert Q reports Revision 60 for??
Skype Windows desktop 8 electron

I wonder if it is because my Skype language is set to French?

Thanks for helping,

best,

JPR