locked #admin please stay on topic #admin

Sarah k Alawami

I'm reading a lot of off topic message and starts of flames. You guys
are doing good, well, most of you, but if the collective you don't cease and desist in the off topic messages and flames I will be forced to put this whole list on maceration for a week. I don't want to do that as it will create more work for me. However I have to do what I have to do. I was hoping you guys would calm down by today but I see this is not the case.

Take care all and let's stay on topic, ok?

Happy skyping.